Anna Fineberg's style🧘 Calm 💭 Open minded 💙 Warm 👂 Listener
Why Anna Fineberg chose to be in the helping profession
I became a psychologist and a certified perinatal mental health professional because I'm passionate about guiding people through life's most significant moments. I focus on helping individuals manage anxiety, trauma, and the emotional complexities of pregnancy and postpartum periods. My goal is to provide support and empowerment, allowing you to regain control and stability during these crucial life transitions.
Anna Fineberg's approach
My therapeutic approach is characterized by warmth, empathy, and collaboration. I work with my clients using practical, evidence-based methods such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to equip them with the tools and strategies to navigate life beyond therapy. I aim to create a space where clients feel seen, heard, and supported, where they can explore their personal histories and experiences while developing coping skills like mindfulness and self-compassion.
What you can expect from sessions with Anna Fineberg
In our sessions, you can expect to engage in an active and insightful journey. We'll dive into your current challenges within the context of your unique life experiences. I incorporate humor and metaphor to help you gain awareness of thought and behavior patterns that may be contributing to your distress. Specializing in trauma-focused therapies like Prolonged Exposure (PE) and Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT), I help you process past and present experiences while offering new perspectives and skills to enhance your self-esteem and self-trust.
Anna Fineberg's experience working with the Jewish community
My extensive experience includes serving the Jewish community, where I've had the privilege of assisting individuals during times of transition and emotional difficulties. I offer empathetic support tailored to the cultural and emotional needs of my clients. My aim is to provide a safe, caring, and understanding space where clients can navigate their unique experiences with confidence and resilience.
People I work withAdults Individuals
Jewish community experienceExtensive
Licensed to work inAlabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington, DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Collingswood, New Jersey
6 years in practice
- Psychologist by PA 2018. License number PS018419
- Psychologist by RI 2021. License number PS01972
- Telehealth Psychologist by FL 2020. License number TPPY35
- Psychologist by NJ 2022. License number 35SI00681200
- Psychologist by NY 2023. License number 025565
- B.A. in Psychology by Columbia University 2010
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology by Temple University 2013
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology by Temple University 2016
- Perinatal Mental Health Certification by Postpartum Support International 2021
- Authority to Practice Interjurisdictional Telepsyc by PSYPACT Commission 2020
- University of Pennsylvania by Psychotherapy Supervisor, Psychiatry Residency Program 2018