Why Eli Kaufman chose to be in the helping profession
Feeling Stuck? Scared? Anxious? Not sure what to do anymore? Horrible thoughts, feelings, and experiences keeping you from being happy and feeling good?
You are not alone.
I can help you work through the difficult parts and allow you to be the person you want to be. I use a warm and collaborative approach to help my clients heal from their pain.
As an experienced trauma specialist I create a safe environment in which I help individuals and families work through their unique life circumstances. I am trained and experienced in EMDR, DBT and psychodynamic therapy. Therapy should be a positive and healing experience and I work with you to give you that experience.
I have experience working with a broad range of issues such as, PTSD, Anxiety, depression, borderline personality disorders, Addiction, Sex abuse, Family dynamics and more. I specialize in working with complex and single event traumas.
Call now for a free phone consultation.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Inner child work
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Person-Centered Therapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Structural Family Therapy
Languages spokenEnglish Hebrew
People I work withAdolescents (13-18) Adults Elders (65+) Individuals Couples Families
Personal religious affiliationsFrum open minded
Jewish community experienceExtensive
Where people can see me in personPassaic
258 Main Ave, Passaic, NJ 07055, USA, Passaic, New Jersey
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker by New York ,. License number 087721
- Masters of Social Work by Long Island University 2015
- EMDR Level 1 and 2 by EMDR Israel 2016
- Psycho-Trauma First Responder by United Hatzalah 2016
- Dialectal Behavioral Therapy by Behavioral Tech 2017