Eliezer Schwadron, LCSW
Therapist, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LCSW-RReach out
Reach out to Eliezer Schwadron, LCSW
Why Eliezer Schwadron, LCSW chose to be in the helping profession
Jewish therapist in Chestnut Ridge, NY
My name is Eliezer Evan Schwadron. Are you searching for freedom from negative patterns of thinking that are holding you back? My goal, through positive psychology, is to help you. To assist you in identifying the ingrained pervasive messages of failure and the accusatory ‘not good enough’ self-statements; and then to assist you to dampen and diminish those destructive voices.
I strive to assist couples to communicate with each other. I work on strengthening relationships and support couples to recapture abandoned feelings of concern, caring, and love. The goal of falling back in love with your spouse is attainable.
I work on connecting fathers and sons and strengthening family connections. I assist families with behavioral support and behavioral programs for children displaying challenging behaviors.
I offer supportive respectful relationship skills training for people who want to move forward into dating and/or wish to welcome deeper social relationships into their lives.
• Connecting fathers and sons
• Working with men with obsessive fixations in relationships and those with unwanted same sex attraction and infatuations. I do not practice reparative or conversion therapy.
• Respectful relationship skills training for people who want to welcome deeper relationships into their lives and experience a general feeling of acceptability.
I strive to create an atmosphere that is culturally sensitive and emotionally and compassionately focused.
Frum therapist serving the Jewish community in Chestnut Ridge, NY
Personal religious affiliationsOrthodox
48 Scotland Hill Road Chestnut Ridge, NY 10977, Chestnut Ridge, New York
36 years in practice
- LCSW-R, Licensed Clinical Social Worker by New York 2004. License number R035357
- Masters in Social Work (MSW) by Wurzweiler School of Social Work 1986