I’ve been working as a psychotherapist for the past 22 years. I am inspired when I can be the facilitator in helping my clients grow to become a person they are proud to be.
I specialize in relationships, as I believe that a healthy relationship with oneself and others is the cornerstone for lifelong health, success, and happiness.
In addition to my formal schooling and years of experience in the clinical setting, I took an extensive post graduate training in Imago relationship therapy. This guides much of the relationship, marital, and premarital work I continue to treat in my practice.
Most recently, I began running premarital workshops with a focus on helping both soon to be spouses enter the relationship with the communication tools and relationship skills they need to succeed.
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Family / Marital
- Bereavement & Grief
- Career Issues
- Geriatric Issues
- Masters in Social Work, Wurzweiler School of Social Work, 1997
- Advanced Imago Therapist, Imago Relationships International, 2004
- Imago Relationships International, Certified IRI Therapist, 2004
- Licensed Certified Social Worker, State of New York, 2004, 055811-1
- Credit Card
- ACH Bank Transfer
- Free consultation