fbpx
skip to Main Content

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile Photo Mitchell 3 weeks ago.

• Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile Photo
    Admin
    Suave

We all have dreams; good & bad – dark & light, but how many of us actually give voice to our dreams? Do we follow them to untold futures? Do we share them with our close ones & recruit them to join in the journey to destinations untold? Will we ever look back into futures past & recognize that the path we took was born in the womb of an unconscious dream? Can we recognize the power of individual dreams before they manifest into mighty realities?

Martin Luther King Jr. ignited an idea that goes beyond racial equality, tolerance & freedom of speech. He gave voice to the idea that dreams of an individual are just dreams – they only become reality if you give them a voice.

OKclarity is the the tool that gives dreams a voice. Although we may seem like faceless names and nameless faces to each other, the fact remains; together we can go further, higher, stronger, healthier…

“My people were brought to America in chains. Your people [Jews] were driven here to escape the chains fashioned for them in Europe. Our unity is born of our common struggle for centuries, not only to rid ourselves of bondage, but to make oppression of any people by others an impossibility”
    ~Martin Luther King

Let’s emancipate ourselves from mental slavery, only together can we free our minds.

My good friend Moshe Storch and the legendary Accidental Talmudist went to Hollywood Blvd and asked people, “What’s your dream?” Their answers will surprise you!

So, What’s your dream? Are you brave enough to share it with us?

Profile Photo
    Participant
    anonymous

I have a dream.I wish to arrange sort of a weekly night-out for girls that are currently in therapy due to dysfunction,and/or abuse in there parents home. My intention is not to do any form of therapy ,just to provide a safe and comfortable place to laugh, and feel the joy of life.But I don’t know how to go about it. Or maybe I’m just scared, feel incompetent . But this dream is not going away , its just getting bigger.

Profile Photo
    Participant
    avacad0

I have a dream to to help teens that are currently struggling due family dysfunction. I would love to work in a school setting where I can be the listening ear to all those girls who are suffering in silence. I would love to give them the support and validation that they so crave.

Profile Photo
    Participant
    Chavy

I feel very exposed and vulnerable now, but I’ll go for it. My dream is to IyH become a special ed teacher and encourage and inspire my students. Another dream of mind is to publish a book containing my writings and have an article of mine published.

Profile Photo
    Participant
    avacad0

Chavy I feel your pain, I too am going through lots of inner turmoil. I can associate with the feelings of vulnerability. I am not feeling too great about myself due to my huge emotional struggles. I hope and pray to be an emotional strong and healthy person one day!

Profile Photo
    Participant
    Chavy

In response to avacad0's post #6089:

Thank you! Same here. I’m also struggling with feelings of low self-esteem. One day, with Hashem’s help, we’ll come out the other side!

Profile Photo
    Participant
    Mitchell

This is a great thread! My dream is to continue to do well in school and form more meaningful bonds with my friends and classmates

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to to reply to this topic. Not a member yet? Register now!