fbpx
skip to Main Content

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile Photo Fay Brezel Verified Pro 1 year ago.

• Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile Photo
    Admin
    Verified Pro
    Fay Brezel

The following post has been transferred from a previous version of the forum @ okclarity.com

Originally posted by: yehudiswholberg

I’m looking for a support group for teenage girls facing depression. Does anyone know of one? I would also be willing to start one if none exists. Please email me at yehudiswohlberg@gmail.com

Profile Photo
    Admin
    Verified Pro
    Fay Brezel
    Topic Author

The following post has been transferred from a previous version of the forum @ okclarity.com

Originally posted by: admin

Hi yehudis,
    This is a great question. i do not know of one in my area. What location are you in/referring to in your search?

Profile Photo
    Admin
    Verified Pro
    Fay Brezel
    Topic Author

Originally posted by: yehusiswholberg

Brooklyn. Boro Park to be precise.

Profile Photo
    Admin
    Verified Pro
    Fay Brezel
    Topic Author

Originally posted by: admin

Unfortunately, I do not know of one that currently exists in this area. If you do create one feel free to share it here. Best of luck, Fay

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to to reply to this topic. Not a member yet? Register now!