fbpx
skip to Main Content

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile Photo yosp123 1 week ago.

• Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile Photo
    Participant
    yosp123

I am so depressed and I feel so hopeless

Is there anyone that can give me hope And a reason to live

My mind was completely destroyed about 9 month ago due to a major depressive episode and now I am just lifeless low energy overweight and very low self esteem I feel like here’s no point of living anymore

I see people all around me looking good and successful and also I am suffering because I feel I should be in Yeshiva like all my friends and brothers. And I have to work …

please someone give me chiZuk

thank you !

Profile Photo
    Admin
    Verified Pro
    Fay Brezel

I’m sorry you’re feeling this badly and glad you reached out for help.

If you feel suicidal please please call

1800 SUICIDE

1(800)784-2433

Profile Photo
    Participant
    yosp123
    Topic Author

I’m not really suicidal I just feel hopeless

Profile Photo
    Participant
    Chavy

I really really feel your pain. It’s enormous and feels like it’s too much for you. I have felt that way too. It does get better. I know you may not believe it, but it does get better. “Yeshuas Hashem K’heref Ayin.” Hashems salvation can come with the blink of an eye. Even as you go through your tremendous pain, Hashem is with you, right  with you!

Please do not give up on getting help even if your previous experiences weren’t great.  You owe it to yourself and you’re worthy of getting the help you need. There are many many competent and excellent therapist that are very dedicated to there job.

There are many therapists listed on Okclarity as well as organizations like Relief that can guide you to find the right Shaliach (messenger) for you.

Please keep us posted! We’re here for you 🙂

Profile Photo
    Participant
    yosp123
    Topic Author

Ok thank you so much !

Profile Photo
    Participant
    Banana

In response to yosp123's post #6562:

I really really feel your pain. It’s enormous and feels like it’s too much for you. I have felt that way too. It does get better. I know you may not believe it, but it does get better. “Yeshuas Hashem K’heref Ayin.” Hashems salvation can come with the blink of an eye. Even as you go through your tremendous pain, Hashem is with you, right with you! Please do not give up on getting help even if your previous experiences weren’t great. You owe it to yourself and you’re worthy of getting the help you need. There are many many competent and excellent therapist that are very dedicated to there job. There are many therapists listed on Okclarity as well as organizations like Relief that can guide you to find the right Shaliach (messenger) for you. Please keep us posted! We’re here for you 🙂

+1000 to everything Chavy said. We are here for you and cheering you on. Please take care of yourself and find a therapist – there are clinics that more than likely accept your insurance and you wouldn’t need to pay anything or a small copay. Buy yourself something nice and do good things for yourself. Don’t beat yourself up for not being in yeshiva or for anything. We each have our journey in life. Take yours with grace. Hatzlacha and keep us posted on your journey.

Profile Photo
    Participant
    yosp123
    Topic Author

Thank you everyone for giving me chiZuk

i really appreciate it

I just find life to be so so hard and I don’t see it getting any better

Profile Photo
    Participant
    Banana

In response to yosp123's post #6570:

Did you take any steps to start seeing a therapist? There are some great ones out there that can for sure help you. We just need to find you the right fit. If you can afford private, check out the OKclarity directory. Otherwise, try OHEL or Pesach Tikvah clinics.

Profile Photo
    Participant
    Chavy

In response to Banana's post #6573:

Here are some links to make it easier for you:

You can also try the Jewish Board. Here’s the link: https://jewishboard.org/

Heres OHELs link like Banana mentioned: https://www.ohelfamily.org/?q=mental_health/services_overview

And here’s Petach Tikvas site: http://www.pesachtikvah.org/

I hope this helps you!

Profile Photo
    Participant
    yosp123
    Topic Author

Ok thank you all so very much

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to to reply to this topic. Not a member yet? Register now!