fbpx
skip to Main Content

This topic contains 31 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile Photo Banana 4 days ago.

• Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Profile Photo
    Participant
    Banana
    Topic Author

In response to Chavy's post #6175:

Yes, that makes sense and I don’t think there’s another place. You can try typing the ISBN numbers into Amazon and see what the book is selling for. You’ll probably see that it’s selling for very little and that’s why these places aren’t offering you anything as it’s not worth it to them to pay for shipping processing etc.. you can always sell them yourself on Amazon or eBay but it’s probably not worth your time either if they’re worth so little. If you want to get rid of them – see this: https://bookscouter.com/tips/where-to-recycle-textbooks

Profile Photo
    Participant
    Banana
    Topic Author

In response to Yehuda (Hudi) Kowalsky's post #6176:

Thank you Yehuda! Sorry for the delay in responding to you. You should really check out the book if you feel you can gain from it or perhaps your clients can. I listened to it on Audible and it was great. The KonMari method is actually spreading like fire across the country as she started a popular Netflix TV show… Feel free to let me know if I can be of any help down the road.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to to reply to this topic. Not a member yet? Register now!