Is your child anxious? Depressed? Does s/he experience social challenges or behavioral issues?
It’s so painful to watch your own child struggle. Sometimes, you feel like you are losing your confidence as a parent.
You worry…how will s/he
• Overcome challenges?
• Create friendships?
• Manage in school?
• Process those bottled-up feelings you know s/he has deep inside?
• A happy, relaxed child with the skills to handle his emotions and relationships
• A self-confident child who relates well to others – and himself
• A warm and thriving relationship with your child – the kind you always dreamed of
Through the magic of Play Therapy, I help children feel less anxious, more relaxed, and more confident. I help them process those painful, confusing feelings and express their emotions in a supportive and accepting environment.
In our work together, I will work closely with you, the parents so you know exactly what I’m doing. Most importantly, I will teach you how to use powerful skills and techniques to keep making more gains at home, every single day.
I have trained extensively with the top folks in the play therapy world, and have years of experience working with children in a play therapy setting. As a father, my greatest joy is helping kids manage difficult emotions and helping parents feel hopeful and confident.
Why wait? The sooner we work together, the sooner you will experience the loving, comfortable relationship you've been hoping for. Call free anytime; I will gladly answer your questions.
- Art Therapy
- Expressive Arts
- Family Systems
- Play Therapy
- Sand Play
- Structural Family Therapy
- Trauma Focused
- Anger Management
- Attention & Focus
- Behavioral Issues
- Bereavement & Grief
- Emotional Regulation
- Oppositional Defiance
- School Issues
- Selective Mutism
- Social Skills
- Masters in Mental Health Counseling, Brooklyn College, 2011
- Registered Play Therapist Supervisor, Associtation for Play Therapy, 2013
- NYS Association For Play Therapy, Board Member, 2014
- LB Pharmacuticals Inc, Medical Advisory Board Member, 2015
- LMHC, State of New York, 2013, 005651